Eleana Konstantellos André is a Franco-Greek-Mexican photographer (1995 Paris, France) currently based in Mexico City.
In 2016 she worked three months in collaboration with the Greek non-governmental company ARSIS doing field work, research and photographing refugee families from Syria, Pakistan and Iran in Athens.
In 2017 she colaborated in photographing the action of Operation Blessing International in Juchitan, Mexico, after the earthquake of Septembre, 8.
In 2018 she was selected for a portfolio review from TransEurope Photo that took place in Athens, Greece. That same year she was selected to take part in a photographic clinic with the photographer Francisco Mata Rosas given in the UAM of Mexico City.
Individual Exhibition :
- Endless, Music Day Festival, Athens, Greece - June 2016.
- Arts Applied Festival, Athens, Greece – Septembre 2018.
Collective Exhibitions :
- Galeria La Candela, Escuela Activa de Fotografia, Mexico City, Mexico – 2013/2015.
- AnguilaEklektika, Galeria Cool43, Mexico City, Mexico – Novembre 2015.
- 19th Antiracist Festival, University City of Athens, Greece – July 2016.
- Controversy and points of view, Galeria Wiser, Mexico City, Mexico – Septembre 2016.
- Cecilia de Lima and great mexican artists, Cultural Center of Diversity, Mexico City, Mexico – August 2017.
- Master Minds of Art, Auction and Exhibition, Hotel Benidorm, Mexico City, Mexico - October 2017.
- LiFO, The refugees next door - 2016
- La Grandeza de México. El espiritu contra la adversidad – Published by the Mexican Senate - 2018